Monday, November 8, 2010

Episode One - B1, B2, P1, P2, & P3

How ignorant we are. Safe without the knowledge that might leave our dreary little minds blasted all over the walls like the special effects from Last Weeks 'NCIS'.
Scouts from Darth Bald's deadly Imperial Starfleet have fled the scene in secret. 
Speeding back to make their reports that this little planet, though habitable, is extremely hostile! 
Fortunately - for the human race - they happened to capture a particularly fierce session of our office politics on one of their spy recordings.
B1 & B2 were in fine form {the 'B's & 'P's are explained over there to the right}. 
You see B1 is a total control freak, unlike B2 who is merely self-centred and up herself! 
If there is a question that needs to be answered; B1 will either answer it, whether it was directed at her or not, or if she doesn't know the answer, she will paraphrase the question. I don't hate anyone. Hate is too strong a word, but dislike doesn't do B1 sufficient credit. 
So no matter who is talking to whom {or whatever the correct pronoun is; I don't care}, B1 will take over!
B2 will simply sit on the sideline until the opportunity presents itself to talk about her fave subject: Herself!
So at this point it becomes quite a tug of war between them as to who commands the ebb and flow of the discussion. Me? I don't care as long as it doesn't get me into trouble. Sometimes it's even entertaining. 
When the guys are involved it also gets very confusing. 
P1 doesn't like P3.   P2 doesn't like P1 but I'm not sure about after office hours. 
And P3 only gets along with P1 and P2 for the good of Office morale.
I have trouble figuring it out and I work there!
You've heard of the flea circus. Well in my office we have the P circus
Except I am the only one that calls it that. Bummer hey? But you can now too, hey? All one of you. 
OK. OK. I will tell the truth. I have 2 computers so the other one is also me. 

jk, there are more of you now that aren't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment